“It is by riding a bicycle you learn the meaning of a country best”
If you have ever dreamed of visiting Cuba the time to go is now…
Every mile on this route will bring you further into the Cuban culture and countryside and away from the constant distractions of an average modern day. We explore Havana but also visit Santiago de Cuba the second largest and culturally vibrant city as we share meals with families, enjoy diverse cultural excursions and truly experience a pace and friendliness that is distinctly Cuban.
It is legal under the current USA/OFAC Travel Rules for US citizens to visit Cuba which, in terms of crime, is the safest country we have ever visited.
There will be tropical landscapes, sunny beaches as well as cities and villages on our route through “El Oriente” the less-touristy Eastern end of the island. This region is the heart and soul of Cuba where Salsa Music and Dance were invented and where the wars to overthrow the Spanish and Batista regimes were started, fought and won.
Please NOTE: Cuba officially reopened its borders on November 15, 2021. Since that time foreign travelers must present proof of full COVID19 vaccination at airports but will no longer be required to be in quarantine. Also as of today’s date Cuba has vaccinated 90% its population.
For everyone’s safety, anyone travelling with us to Cuba will be required to present proof of vaccination prior to departure.
“Thanks Herschel, it was an exceptional journey! We appreciate all you do for your bike riders and your heart for the Cuban people. Sally & I felt really safe and cared for in your hands.”
– Norman N. Ohio
We Don’t Sit by the pool and take selfies, are you someone who…
- Is a curious, adventurous traveler that seeks authentic cultural places?
- Has a regular level of healthy exercise and fitness?
- Enjoys moderately-paced bike rides (avg. 20 – 25 miles) 5 of the 9 days?
- Wants to engage the real people, art, culture, and history of a country?
- Appreciates local customs, activities, and food?
- Prefers down-to-earth lodging in private homes instead of large resort hotels?
9 days/8 nights
Begin/End at South Florida Airport: Miami (MIA) or Ft Lauderdale (FLL)
Each tour includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to Cuba (with customs/immigration assistance)
- Lodging, meals (except alcohol) and group transportation as required
- Bike rentals w/helmets and SAG (Support & Gear) vehicle
- Arranged recreational & cultural activities such as: Organic farms, Salsa Dance instruction and clubs, Arts & History outings and more…
- American guides who speak English & Spanish
- Expert Cuban staff who are proud to show you their homeland
*Our tours are compliant with the current USA/OFAC travel rules for US citizens.
“Incredible experience and country! The riding was great, mostly flat roads with the occasional hills, nothing a 56-year-old weekend warrior like myself couldn’t handle! I definitely give the Cuba Culture Bike Tour a 5-Star rating! Thanks Herschel!!”
-Adam R, Santa Barbara
Feb 13 – Feb 21
Mar 13- Mar 21
Apr 10– Apr 18
May 8– May 16
Price: $3,395 USD /person*
*limit 12 per tour; 30% deposit required to reserve your spots
Contact Us Directly!
“Chris and I thoroughly enjoyed this week-long adventure through eastern Cuba. And as soon as my 3 grandsons are able to out-bike me, I’ll be back with them. I’m certain we all came back with a renewed realization of how good we have it ‘back home’. Congratulations to Herschel for doing so much to help make life a little easier for the wonderful people of Cuba.”
-L.G. Friedrichs, NOLA